Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welcome to the space between my ears!

Well It's been suggested enough times for me to do my own blog and now I've caved to peer pressure. I suppose the real question becomes "Do I have enough direction of thought to do it?" Note I didn't ask if I had anything to say. This is because anyone who knows me knows I talk A LOT!! However finding a direction to focus all that yapping could prove challenging. I am often scattered in direction. I find this very frustrating. I can't imagine how difficult it is for those of my friends and family to keep up with my processes. I am creative by nature. I rarely stay stagnate. I tend to jump into things with great enthusiasm often times to my detriment. I believe if your not living everything wholeheartedly your wasting your life. No matter what you do do it with gusto!!

So here I am doing just that. I hope I can at least entertain you with my antics.

PAX

No comments:

Post a Comment